Salvaged

Sticky - Introductions

A place for off-topic chats, introductions and jokes about James Parker.

Moderator: Opposable_Dan

Re: Sticky - Introductions

Postby Manny » Tue May 27, 2014 5:02 pm

Hey, I am Manny from Yorkshire in the UK.

IT Manager at the moment, passionate gamer ever since I got an Acorn Electron back in the 80's.

Currently training to be a Professional Helicopter Pilot.

Sci-fi is my fave genre, i loved Star Wars KOTOR series, Fallout series, Mass Effect Series was a big fan of Frontier Elite (backed Elite:Dangerous) and loved Beneath a Steal Sky (if anyone ever played it great point and click scifi).

Currently playing Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II retribution for the xxx time but on the other genre hand i love the war/shooter games. Spent most my late teens on CS7.1, then it was battlefield series currently like to play World of Tanks too.

To sum up this ever growing post, I loved games from the 80s/90s as they had loads of humour which seems to be missing in the majority of todays games.
Manny

Re: Sticky - Introductions

Postby CyberCrist » Fri May 30, 2014 3:00 pm

Guess I never introduced myself. I'm Joe, from Vancouver WA. Currently a DBA for a major power company out here. Work previously as a software engineer. I love games, Sci-Fi themes and Strategy types being at the top of my favorites list. I played my first computer game on an Apple II in 1984. Was playing arcade games LONG before that though :)
CyberCrist

Previous

Return to General