Salvaged

Nintendo Wii U

We want to bring this to the most players possible - please upvote your preferred platform!

Moderator: Opposable_Dan

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby Opposable_Dan » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Cheers Curbles,

It's great to hear you're all excited, we've got some really awesome new work on Salvaged I'd love to show you but I'm not allowed quite yet!

I'll be making sure you guys are kept in the loop as far as a Wii U release goes.
Opposable_Dan

Postby curbles » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:26 pm

Thanks. I'm just getting to this now. I don't seem to be getting update emails when forum posts are made. Still, I checked the site upon getting the email about the "new" salvaged. (I like the logo re-design btw) Anyhow, I hope things are progressing smoothly. If you do have any WiiU news I'll be sure to pass the word on :)
curbles

Postby Masterfuse » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:59 pm

hello its been awhile wondering if you might have anything to say how about how much work has been done. I really like to know more if you could get it on wii U and other game consols. Its a game i really want to play for ive never play anything like this.
if it moves kill it
Masterfuse

Postby Opposable_Dan » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:24 am

Hello Masterfuse, thanks for the message! We have indeed made a fair bit of progress of late! We are concentrating first on bringing Salvaged to PC but we'll keep you in the loop if and when we get further with the Wii U edition.

In the meantime it's definitely worth checking out all the recent Salvaged blog posts on the site http://salvagedgame.com/blog/
Opposable_Dan

Postby Cromwell » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Any chance of Salvaged coming out on Nintendo Switch? That'd be awesome.
Cromwell

Postby xanier » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:56 pm

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
xanier

Previous

Return to Platforms