Salvaged

PC / Mac with iOS / Android

We want to bring this to the most players possible - please upvote your preferred platform!

Moderator: Opposable_Dan

PC / Mac with iOS / Android

Postby Opposable_Dan » Wed May 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Salvaged has been designed from the ground up to be an immersive dual screen experience. While PC gamers may not all go out and purchase dedicated game controllers, we have reached a point where most while have access to a smartphone or tablet. We (Opposable Games) think that this is an overlooked opportunity, and that the use of dual screens can create entirely new experiences. We developed the concept of Salvaged from the ground up to take advantage of the dual screens, as well as the OneTouchConnect plugin which makes such games possible across iOS, Android, Mac and PC.

As this was our original target, we feel that Salvaged should by rights appear on PC / Mac and iOS / Android first, but we're keen to hear what you think - let us know below.

Opposable_Dan

Re: PC / Mac with iOS / Android

Postby Manny » Fri May 16, 2014 11:45 am

Hi.

iPad and Windows PC would be my preferred method for playing this game. It is what makes the game interesting and challenging.
Manny

Postby Dren » Wed May 21, 2014 4:48 pm

I know i just posted on the Wii U one but i don't own a Wii U and this would be my actual platform of choice. PC with Android.
It is not enough to succeed, others MUSTFAIL!
Dren

Postby mactrent » Thu May 22, 2014 2:19 am

Hello.

I'm guessing you'll be basing the Android and iOS apps on a common platform, to reduce redundancy.
I'd suggest you do the same thing with the PC/Mac/Linux programs, which would make it just as easy to support all three at once as just two. This saves headaches later, though I understand that it also appears to slow development in the beginning.

I may be a tad biased, as I'm an avid Linux user myself. :D
mactrent

Postby BertGan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:44 pm

mactrent wrote:Hello.

I'm guessing you'll love these insulated hunting boots and be basing the Android and iOS apps on a common platform, to reduce redundancy.
I'd suggest you do the same thing with the PC/Mac/Linux programs, which would make it just as easy to support all three at once as just two. This saves headaches later, though I understand that it also appears to slow development in the beginning.

I may be a tad biased, as I'm an avid Linux user myself. :D

What platform does the game run best on in your opinion btw?
Last edited by BertGan on Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
BertGan

Postby xanier » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:02 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
xanier

Return to Platforms